Unified’s emergency response team can provide service technicians 24x7x365, on-call services to address your facilities and occupants’ needs. Dispatched technicians perform thorough inspections, preventative maintenance, and repair of building systems in order to maximize operating efficiencies.
When bad weather hits, Identifying and tracking facilities management can be complex. Safety and protection for your facilities are mission critical, UBG is here to support you.
Facilities management evolves throughout the year and having the right seasonal strategy woven into the master year-to-year plan of your property is crucial. UBG’s Facilities Management professionals execute best practices to create and support the delivery of superior Facility Management Services. We believe we are an integral part of our client’s organization and add value based upon our team's expertise and industry knowledge and having a team of partners to help get through the storm. UBG brings our professionally licensed facilities management team to over 500 properties nationwide.
Our services will increase efficiencies across your entire portfolio. Our platform covers the full range of services, including:
- Critical Facilities snow removal & clean-up and de-icing: Commercial Properties, Residential Multi-Tenant Properties, Office Parks, Banking, Manufacturing, Hospitals, Airports and Telecom Infrastructure
- Generator Maintenance and refueling
- Electrical outages response team
- Energy management & procurement
- Emergency preparedness/business continuity planning
Need further information or have questions?